PHASE II Team Training (Scrimmaging)
- A maximum of 3 coaches/staff allowed per half field during practices (head, assistant coaches and managers included) is TBD based on group sizes
· If your team does not have a second coach, a volunteer parent is recommended to assist with maintaining these guidelines, particularly with younger age group teams
- Only two coaches allowed for scrimmage / practice games, per team, per half field
- Physical contact that is necessary for training may occur, but, whenever possible it should be limited
- · This includes limiting close group discussions, no ‘high fives’, no embracing, etc.
No sharing of water or equipment. Soccer balls are excluded
- All soccer balls should be sanitized before next practice/scrimmage/game
- Only the coach may handle cones
3. Participants are to remain 6 feet apart off of the field and at their Stations
- Designated areas for each attendee’s gear should be clearly marked off the field
- Spectators are not allowed
- Players can be assigned a bib by their coach to clean and manage. It is the player's and parents’ responsibility to make sure the bib is kept clean.
**Anytime players are not active they should immediately put their masks back on (walking to/from the field, resting between exercises)